Friday, September 17, 2010

Missing School


  A great university in a beautiful setting with a distinguished faculty.  Many of the professors and graduate students are involved in leading edge research in a number of diverse fields. Real strong in the sciences and a leader in environmental study.  I met a lot of hard working kids carrying full class loads and holding down a job (or two) so next time someone says this generation of kids
is lazy I beg to differ.  I'm proud to call UMass/Boston my alma mater.
    The scenery is spectacular and not just the ocean views, but the thousands of lovely women that go there, especially those first warm days of spring when the flowers shed their bulky coats and sweatshirts to absorb the warmth of the sun's rays and the "buds bloom" after a long, cold winter.  Truly a phenomena not to be missed.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ya I kind of miss school as well..., but this project is killing me!

What you been up to...
chris
chris4799890@yahoo.com