Thursday, December 9, 2010

Just a Reminder Kids

Creepyolderguy wrote this post September 10th.  He's lookin' pretty f*****g smart right about now!


   You heard it here first kids, the New England Patriots will win  Super Bowl XLV.  In what will be his most heroic season yet Tom Brady will lead the Pats to another Super Bowl win.  Overcoming the handicap of a young, unproven defense and the loss of uberlineman Logan Mankins the Pats will score at will against their baffled opponents.  Who cares if the HBO Jets march downfield for seven minutes to score, for when the ball gets back to Tom it'll be bing, bang, boom touchdown Pats in a 1:25 minute, seventy five yard drive totally demoralizing the overmatched defense. I can't wait to hear the doomsayers and haters in the national media start kissing Tom's ass around week 5 of the season when the truth finally becomes apparent to those frauds.  I'm backing up my opinion with a $500 bet on the Super Bowl XLV future line at 12-1.  I'll be laughing all the way to the bank!  Jump on the bandwagon now.
   One prediction I made eight years ago that I hope I live to see:  Tom Brady will one day be President of the United States.

No comments: