Thursday, October 7, 2010

Where Do They Find These Magnificent Women? A Poll


   I recently discovered Stumble Upon. It's a great way to hit on interesting websites that I never would have found otherwise as well as an efficient way to fritter away hours of time.  Granted many of the sites I come across are of no interest to me or too technical or just too facile to get a rise.  On the other hand many of the videos I've seen are remarkable or funny or remarkably funny and I wouldn't have known about them without stumbling to them.  Stumble has a page that lets you choose among many areas of interest and with each click of the button will take you to a random site based on those interests or you can just check all to get a true cross section of what is out there.  Randomly bouncing around the internet with Stumble it is amazing to me how many ladies are out there showing off everything they have.  

    Where do they find these girls?  Of all the women I know I don't think any of them have naked pictures on the web but I suppose I could be wrong and I just haven't seen them yet. Out of say 1000 stumbles my guess is 300 to 400 are ladies in various states of undress.  They range from the merely beautiful to the truly spectacular in all kinds of poses, from artful to super kinky and every stop in between.  I bet the population of naked or semi-naked women on the net could fill every football stadium from here to Timbuktu but where the hell do they come from?  Do these girls actually walk amongst us everyday? It is fun to think about. Are they all getting paid to show us what they've got?  I don't think so. Granted some of the ladies have exploitation written all over them which is depressing but most of them seem to be having a good time.  A large number of pictures are obviously of the amateur variety and many are self portraits taken in the mirror or with a web cam.  Could that cute chick at the convenience store have an exhibitionist streak in her?  Or how about that bartender at TGI Fridays.  I wish.

     So here's what I would like to do in the name of science:  If any of the ladies having a naked picture(s) on the net happen to read this please drop an anonymous comment with a brief description of the events leading up to your unveiling and a little about your daily life.  I would like to publish the results in a later post.  In the meantime I will continue my exhaustive research on the matter.  Thanking you in advance.

2 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
MadMike said...

Interesting take. I like to think these women are surrounding us during everyday life. Though, it is probably more likely that they are digitally created, and do not exist at all. In this realm or any other. LOL